Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"I Want It NOW!"


In true Veruca fashion, you'll be clamoring for all the wares of this newish Bucktown store. Veruca Salt is a laid back boutique that offers a variety of great fashion choices and does so at a very reasonable price. While combing through the small, but extremely organized racks, I was tempted by a simple understated gold shift dress. The fit was great and the price ($95) was pretty nice as well. Veruca Salt's owner, Amber, was extremely sweet and helpful and I fully appreciated that she never tried to force anything upon me. I left without the dress, but with the intention to visit this store again. I also can't wait to check out the new Veruca Salt Fancy right down the street and the website launching this spring. Veruca Salt 1937 N Damen Ave. Chicago, IL 60686. (773) 276-3888 Veruca Salt Fancy 1921 N Damen Ave. Chicago, IL 60686. (773) 276-9888

No comments: