Monday, December 10, 2007

MOP Glisten Products = Great Hair


I was not blessed with hair that walked straight off the Victoria's Secret runway. Long lustrous locks have always eluded me. I've tried my fair share of shampoos and conditioners, but I’ve always been left with the same limp waves. Sure, some of the products smelled lovely and left my hair soft, but voluminous, sexy hair? That stayed between the pages of the Victoria's Secret catalogue.

Enter the new all-organic MOP Glisten products meant to “promote volume and shine with natural, weightless moisturizers and shine enhancers." Lately a lot of beauty products are high on promises and low on results, but I’m happy to report that the Glisten products defy this stereotype. The shampoo smells like oranges and gently cleanses and repairs hair without adding bulk. Maple syrup, honey and avocado work together to add body and shine. The conditioner moisturizes with the help of honey and jojoba oil. Avocado and linseed oils strengthen and protect hair, while wheat protein adds body.

I've taken to using these delightfully citrus scented products everyday, and while I won’t be giving Heidi Klum a run for her money any time soon, I do have shinier more voluminous hair.

No comments: