Monday, October 22, 2007

These boots are made for walking...


After walking two miles in my black-heeled boots, I realize I'd rather do it in someone else's. My feet ache and my shoes definitely look worse for the wear. The front point is gutted and the heel caps are so worn that every step I take sounds like I'm wearing something of the Tin Man's instead of my trusty old Banana Republics. These boots have seen me through years, but the time has come to upgrade.

And upgrade I shall to the black Loeffler Randall Emmy D-ring Elka Boot. At three inches tall, the heel is the perfect height. The ankle buckles are a sophisticated take on biker-chic and the toe is the right blend of round and pointy, which ensures maximum wearing potential. Not to mention, wearing these I'll be running circles around my old boots...

No comments: